Why does my Paypal Credit Account Say Current Balance 80 Dollars

Jestor
Contributor
Contributor

I just was Notified that my Credit Payment went through of 41 dollars and I only owe 39 dollars on my Credited Purchase, but why does it say on my Credit Account Current Balance 80 Dollars? I don't owe 80 dollars just 39 dollars. It said something about a late fee of 41 dollars but I made my payment of 41 dollars the very next day as it said I only had to make the minimum payment of 41 dollars. Do I owe 80 dollars in late fees or what is the deal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Jestor,

Thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear your PayPal Credit balance is not showing the correct amount. I know this must be concerning. When you make a transaction towards your PayPal Credit balance, it can take up to 10 business days to process. Please allow for this timeframe to pass for any payment to reflect on your balance.

If the balance still shows as incorrect after 10 business days, I would suggest you contact our Customer Support Directly. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.