Unable to successfully create and send out an Invoice

taraneeno
New Community Member

Hi there.

I'm a first-time PayPal user (just created an account and it's been verified and everything) and I'm having trouble sending out an invoice. Every time I try to send one out, the same message appears: 'Sorry, we could not create your invoice. Please contact our customer services for further queries.' Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi @taraneeno and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear that you are having such issues with this. It sounds like there might be something going on in the background if you are being prompted to contact us directly. If this continues, then please do contact us as you should be able to create and send invoices if your account has been verified. 

There are a number of ways to contact us. You can contact us via the "help and contact" link on your PayPal account which will give you the option to call us or contact us via our chat bot. You can also contact us via our social media channels on Twitter and Facebook

Please do come back and let us know how you get on as it may help other members, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.