*Paypal installment payment

Amirz77
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , I just moved to germany to work and i have opened a paypal account.I wanted to buy  a computer with installment payment with paypal but after logging in and entering my iban paypal tells me that it couldnt select my bank.

My account is linked to my bank and i could use it to order things and  pay online but with to use it for monthly payment is not possible.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Amirz77

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues making a payment with PayPal. Have you tried linking and confirming a card yet? That may be potentially be the issue. Here's a Help Center article with a few other troubleshooting steps as well: Why was my payment declined?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Amirz77
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible if i link a prepaid credit card and use it to pay paypal monthly installments?

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @Amirz77, welcome back! 

Normally, the funding sources used to pay monthly installments would need to be a confirmed debit / credit card or a confirmed bank account. I wasn't able to confirm that a prepaid card would be an acceptable funding source to use for PayPal installments. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.