Making monthlly payments but not paying off after 6mo no interest?

Stefanek911
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Let's say I took PayPal credit and bought a $300 item with 6mo no interest. And I make monthly payments but did not fully pay it off by 6mo. Can I just continue to make monthly payments but this time and they will be with interest or will PayPal just take money out of my PayPal to pay the $300 plus interest after 6mo is up?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Stefanek911
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone? is it basically like a credit card that I can keep making payments after the 6mo no interest expires but will accrue interest? thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Stefanek911

Welcome to the PayPal Community, this is a great question! After the 6 month promotion period is up of no interest, you would continue to make your monthly payments until the balance owed is paid off with interest. I'd recommend reaching out to PayPal Credit's Customer Support for more specifics on making payments toward PayPal Credit. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.