Late Connect payment

dbmers10
Contributor
Contributor

I’m so furious. This is not the first time this has happened. In fact it’s happened enough that I take screen shots of my ON TIME PAYMENTS.  PayPal credited my account 9 days late. Now they are charging a late fee.  I have a screen shot of my ON TIME PAYMENT. I’m starting to believe they are intentionally doing this to charge late fees 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

NewSlang22
Contributor
Contributor

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but It doesn't seem that these issues are being addressed. I recently missed my monthly payment on the 1st of October due to the auto-pay not working. I submitted my payment last night and Paypal said the payment would be submitted today. After work today I checked and my account still said I missed my payment yesterday. I called customer support and was told that the payment did indeed post for today the 2nd and I shouldn't worry about any late fees whatsoever. I was told it takes 24-48 to show up on my account. I will be pretty upset if I see multiple transactions of payments or a late fee as a result of a missed payment because of this. In my opinion, the communication towards customers regarding these issues is not very good at all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.