It in four denied due to unusual payment activity !?

812ellecee
Contributor
Contributor

What in the heck does this mean I have done pay in four more than once no problem!? Why did it deny me due to unusual payment activity!?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jaygallo3773
New Community Member
I will leave my opinion of this company. The bottom line is that you cannot hold assets at the fear of fraud but at the causality of the people that need it in the first place that's why it was sent you can actually hurt people like this this company values its assets more than its clients for it's just money and it's FDIC insured the fact that you can hold money you left me in a truck all night at -5 with no gas in a snow storm their verification processes are primitive we have enormous amounts of signature that can base locality on and authenticity authenticity of a transaction and simply because we haven't used it in a while doesn't give them the reason. They work at a fear based system that states we just want to make sure your money is okay you know it's okay the problem lies in your protocols which are outdated and there are many other companies now that provide services at a much more streamlined path than you PayPal or venmo does which I will be closing my account to your momentarily this company provides the worst customer service and endangerous people's lives, as to how the hell do they know why that money is sent in the first place this is not a business transaction This Is the personal matter and people have emergencies and they're more important than your goddamn f****** protocols to security for a measly hundred bucks PayPal whatever man another entitled American company that thinks now they can just dictate policy and I hope that many others realize that this is just another version of a company that has too much money that thinks he can do whatever the f****** wants with it when it's our money the people when I ask PayPal to send money I expect to be sent I don't expect to be held because if I knew that prior I would have never used your goddamn company which basically means that you use ignorance to your advantage when it comes to acquisition of assets which makes you the ultimate problem with capitalism and corporate culture . I've never had a bank ever do that to me in my life and I have eight different banks I use I've never once had a single transaction like that health without an email without any reason that's the biggest thing here they don't tell you a f****** thing you know what I hope every customer leaves your goddamn company cuz you deserve it for your ignorance in the matter PayPal thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.