Is there anyway of removing paypal credit as an option on my account please?

kezmarms
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyway of removing paypal credit as an option on my account please?

I'd like to pay it off and remove it from my account but i'm not sure how?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey there @kezmarms

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the PayPal Community Forum! 

Before you close your account, you need to ensure that your balance has been paid off in full.

You can make payments online, by phone, or by mail.

To make a PayPal Credit payment tap PayPal Credit, tap Make a Payment, and choose how much you want to pay. Select your funding source and the payment date and tap Pay. You can pay your PayPal Credit balance from our PayPal balance or your bank account.

You can make a single payment from your bank account, debit card or PayPal balance at any time, online by logging into your account and clicking 'Make a Payment'.

To make payments by mail, use the payment address provided on your billing statement.

If you would like to pay off your Credit via phone, you should contact our customer service team directly by selecting 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage or see: Contact Us (paypal.com). You will also need to contact our customer service team directly to close your account once the balance is paid off. 

I hope this helps. Have a nice day! 

Rebecca 
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

kezmarms
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Thanks for your message! Yes I will pay this off shortly but what I wanted to know really was once that is done can I remove PayPal credit as an option on my PayPal account please? I don’t want to use it again or have it as an option to tempt me! Is that possible? Thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @kezmarms,

Thank you for your response!

Yes, of course. Once you pay off and close your PayPal Credit account, it will no longer show as an option when using your PayPal account. 

I hope this answers your question!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.