Error 004 when creating the free return shipping label

ntdsyw
Contributor
Contributor

I want to create a free shipping label for my recent Uniqlo order. But after I complete the request (it says Label created) and click the "print label", its says 

{"errorMessage":"invalid credentials: ","errorCode":"004"}

Can't get my shipping label

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

Temp20220904A

lets all file a better business report against paypal . THIS WAY PAYPAY WILL HAVE TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE.

Login to Me Too

Gaekos
Contributor
Contributor

How do we escalate this and get the attention of PayPal to fix their website or provide alternative means of getting a return shipping label? 

Login to Me Too

jrp261835
Contributor
Contributor
I have a resolution!!! It was a 45 minute phone call In the middle of the day (I think that’s when calls are answered in the USA.) I spoke to a very helpful and knowledgeable man and he could not fix it but he did issue me a refund for sending my item and paying out of pocket. He also told me that PayPal is discontinuing “return shipping on us”—which bums me out! Be patient. I had 3 unsuccessful phone calls leading up to this one successful call.
Login to Me Too

jnguyen1194
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue as of today. I've reached out to Paypal Customer Service to attempt to change this fedex label to their standard claim process for shipping reimbursement.

Login to Me Too

Carol428
New Community Member

Terrible customer service, I called today for the same issue, they couldn't help at all.

They are saying the return shipping on us is going away and couldn't send me the label or avoid

so disappointed.  

Login to Me Too

DveLipi
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Two weeks later. Obviously they have not resolved the issue. Two dropped and not returned calls, three transferred to another representative who starts the process from the beginning, me explaining again and again the issue.  This is not a serious business and the last hour made me reconsider using their services at all. What a joke!

Login to Me Too

Leviosa
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here and I just got it fixed! You can try and open your email (the one linked to PayPal) inbox looking for an email with subject “Box and ship your … items using a pre-paid label”. It might be under the promotion tag. Then click the “Download Shipping Label” and you will see it. Hope this’ll help.
Login to Me Too

Raphtaliah
Contributor
Contributor

Weirdly enough, this worked! I found the email leading to my shipping label in my spam folder. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

JoniMacaroni
Contributor
Contributor
I found mine in my spam folder, too!
Login to Me Too

JoniMacaroni
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me today.  I thought it might be a problem on my end, but apparently it's not after reading that so many others are having the same problem.  I contacted customer service but judging from what the rest of you are saying, I don't expect much.  Unfortunately, after you have made the request for a shipping label that won't print, the system won't allow you to request a refund for return shipping.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.