Credit score went down cause I’ve been made payment on time

Chupeter

I have made payment 4day ahead date time and another one before more than minimum payment due but get reports from experian credit bureaus that I’m past due payment this happening cause my credit score same last month issued Ive made agreement with them to pay 28$ per month after they lock and closed my accounts cause I’ve made payment skipping on early January but the closing the account on the end of January so cause I’m trying to pay double payment for Jan and feb but the account show there some problems on their side telling me to trying again another time until mid feb I’ve got email from PayPal to settle and closed account and I’m agreed to pay 28$ each month til I get it done and on march my credit score went down almost 100 points (660>578>)so they don’t give me reason or respond anything just say I need to make a payment on time then you credit score will be went up little by little that every one already know ma’am the they said cause I’m not making a payment for 3 months and my record is I’ve miss only January cause I’m thinking it has been paid already so that my faults and I have take no excuse but now why are they still working on mess up with my credit score again how can I do?? I have to call PayPal tomorrow if they not call me back cause I leave them text and call them today but it’s Late

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.