"Check your account balance before retrying this card." when trying to buy Robux

AhmedIbrahim200
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've been having problems using my Paypal balance to purchase online products for about a week now. I've already contacted my card issuer and they said that there was no problems on their end. I'd like to know why Paypal won't allow me to buy Robux when I have more than enough money in my Paypal balance in order to purchase it (15 EUR and 5 USD). If any of you need any more information on the subject, let me know. I'd appreciate any sort of help, thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AhmedIbrahim200 

If you fund purchases via a card or bank account (the latter not available in your country i don't think) then paypal will convert the funds for you if needed.

However if you have funds in your balance that you want to use then they have to be in the correct currency accepted by the seller (so correct currency and not mixed currency funds).

Also you would need to mark that currency as your primary currency for that transaction and then select your balance as your chosen funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.