i need help

Jack230
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i have no money in my bank or have money on paypal and apparently a direct debit that i thought i cancelled has been paid and idk how it did i am worried just in case i get a charge from my bank or what how do i pay paypal from paying this direct debit because i am worried that athey could  charge me thx and btw the payment was a pre approval payment 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jack230 

Check if you still had the subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Its up to your bank if they release the funds to paypal or not and charge you a fee for being overdrawn so speak to them.

If they decline the payment then paypal may put your account into negative (as they would have paid  the subscription up front for you) until you pay them back again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jack230 

Check if you still had the subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Its up to your bank if they release the funds to paypal or not and charge you a fee for being overdrawn so speak to them.

If they decline the payment then paypal may put your account into negative (as they would have paid  the subscription up front for you) until you pay them back again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jack230
Contributor
Contributor

oh ok i understand now so its my bank that has the permission to fund paypal or not ok and i went to the pre approval tab and it says i have none i am soo confused and also worried that i could be charged i went to the bank this morning to put money in just in case but idk how to pay them and also my bank has done nothing with paypal yet because i checked my transactions and pay pal isn't there 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.