You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.

MariaQiiu
New Community Member

Hello i sent some money to a friend but he refunded , after I go message

You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.

Should i do anything or just wait?

This whole transaction was not a sale on EBAY it was just me sending some money to my friend..

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MariaQiiu 

Sounds as if your friend did not use the 'refund' option but the 'send money' option.

So paypal have seen it as a payment for goods/services (which can be disputed later so hope its a real friend).

If they did not know how to refund then they could have used the friends/family option instead.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
You won't get any money in 7 days 10 days 21 day 30+..days...They claim you can ""CASH OUT AT ANYTIME..""NO YOU CAN'T..IN ONE ADD..."DOWNLOAD OUR GAME..I PROMISE WE WILL PUT WINNINGS IN PAYPAL ACCOUNT..NO THEY DON'T..THEY ALSO PROMISE THAT YOU CAN MAKE 1 TO 3 THOUSAND A WEEK...NO YOU CANT...THEY LIE WHEN THEY SAY THEY DONT..THEY SAY THEIR GAMES ARE REAL. YOU CAN WIN REAL MONEY. 3 DAYS FOR ME WITH MANY OF THEIR REAL GAMES HAS BEEN CLOSE TO 7 WEEKS..LAST THING I KNEW 7 PLUS WEEKS IS ALOT LONGER THAN 3 DAYS..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@munchkin420ca 

That because you were scammed.

Folks that don't expect funds from rubbish games DO get their funds.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.