Trying to Confirm Receipt or Switch to Classic View.....

1Peevedperson
Contributor
Contributor

Desperately seeking help here - trying to do my bit to support a self employed friend who is on zero income due to COVID-19, bought a gift voucher from her for another friend yesterday using my paypal balance, personal account. On my summary it shows the transaction as complete, but she has been told on her account that the money is on hold. Contacted the support chat as she was told that all I need to do is confirm receipt. Sounds easy enough......2 days later and multiple replies....there is no Confirm Receipt button to click, no matter what browser I use. I've been told this by 3 different advisors now. The latest one says to do the same, but if there's no "confirm receipt" button (which I've already told them 3 times there isn't) then "click on "classic view" and then you'll be able to access it. Guess what - NO "CLASSIC VIEW" button or option anywhere!!! I've read all previous threads on this and it simply IS NOT THERE! Meanwhile my poor friend still has no income and I am rapidly losing patience in spite of repeatedly supplying detail, transaction numbers and asking that they just get her paid! Please help someone if you can, this is driving me crazy! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

STEPHCHAVEZ
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same problem here, I also made a post about it: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Payments/NO-quot-CONFIRM-RECEIPT-quot-BUTTON/m-p/2280409

PayPal support is useless and cant seem to understand that it is a glitch on their side. Terrible customer assistance. Very unprofessional. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.