Sending money

Mifzal1016
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys do I need to link my PayPal account to a bank account or a credit card to send money to someone
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mifzal1016 

How would you fund the purchase without a linked funding source?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mifzal1016
Contributor
Contributor
Money from my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Ahlot
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! I also dont need a link bank account to send money. I see no problem so far. But just today i was very dissapointed, i tried to send money again but it says it was denied. For what reason? Have u experience it also?
Login to Me Too

Inessofe
Contributor
Contributor

I have been getting that the last few months. Kind of started suddenly and I have not unlinked any of the originally linked cards. Just went through all my cards to make a payment on Facebook Messenger but the same card (linked) suddenly stopped working even though I can use it direct on other websites (just not as a linked card)

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mifzal1016 

Then if you have funds in your paypal account IN THE CORRECT CURRENCY you should be ok.

BUT at some point paypal would want you to verify your account and stop you making transactions until you added a card.

Also some merchants require card funded payments for high risk transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ahlot
Contributor
Contributor
What currency should i use? Im in the philippines i tried changing currencies from php to usd and vice versa til i notice my balance was being deducted.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.