Problems with StockX payment

Onu99
New Community Member

Hey guys ,2 weeks ago StockX made payment to my PayPal for a pair of shoes that i was selling on their platform . I didnt get Any money and send StockX email asking where is my money and they Said twice that they send the money and i should ask PayPal where is the payment . Then i ENTER PayPal and i saw my old credit card which i lost a few months ago was in to my PayPal and i thought maybe thats Why but again it shouldnt be this the problem because i know that the payment you get on PayPal it shows you on PayPal and dont Go directly to your credit. Card . Now i change my credit card with my bank account on PayPal but still no money . Can someone help me what should i do ? Should i check with my bank if the old credit card get the money but i think it s impossible if i declared that card lost.. help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

EddyB1234
Contributor
Contributor

same here man, and oddly enough the SAME time period as well. 

has anyone from PayPal gotten back to you?

Login to Me Too

ekadejackson
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing has happened to me. Please let me know if you guys find out how to get your payment.
Login to Me Too

Dotterz
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar experience in terms of my payout not going to my PayPal, but i managed to fix it. I noticed that the last pair of trainers I sold was linked to 'hyperwallet', which is a PayPal service. I logged into StockX and updated my payment details (which prompted me to register with Hyperwallet). Once i linked hyperwallet to my PayPal i litterally got an email for my money straight away, with my money showing in my balance within 30 minutes. I do remember a few months back StockX mentioning something about paynent details, but i wasnt selling anything so ignored it. I hope this helps someone.
Login to Me Too

Ggmm
Contributor
Contributor
Pleas help i need my money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.