Pending status

alaizacamille
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I ordered on Victoria’s secret official last May21, 2020 using Paypal. Actually it’s my first time to use it. Paypal deducted my funds, almost 210$. But I didnt receive any confirmation from VS. i’ve waited for one week maybe the bank is checking mg bank, but unfortunately the status pending and still no confirmation from the merchant. I’ve emailed the merchant and I sent the invoice. One of the staffs told me that it’s not successful and I should contact paypal regarding this. I sent message to Paypal CS, but till now no reply. I’m worried about my funds. I hope someone can help me regarding this. Thank you so much!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alaizacamille 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alaizacamille 

What does it say next to the transaction in your Paypal account?

1. Pending (with a clearance date)
2. Pending/Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Pending/Unclaimed withOUT a cancel option.
4. Payment or Sent.
5. Pending/Uncleared with a clearance date.
6. Pending awaiting authorisation.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

alaizacamille
Contributor
Contributor
6. Pending and for authorization But i would like to cancel it since there’s no confirmation order from the merchant. 😭
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alaizacamille 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

alaizacamille
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much. It’s been 16 days already. 🥺 so i’ll wait till 21st. 😩
Login to Me Too

alaizacamille
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, maybe you can help me regarding to my concern. I’ve checked my payPal, and there’s no transactions. My pending status(previous one) was gone. And my fund is not refunded yet. 🥺
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.