Payment

Dovydas6

I cannot make a purchase in microsoft with my paypal account. Why is the problem going on? Microsoft support say that it may be a paypal problem, what I found out when I try to pay, It wants to pay from my card, And I want to pay from my balance. Whay microsoft told me, ask paypal to change my region. So how do I do that? I contacted paypal through gmail, they did not respond in 24h. So maybe I can change it? So how do I make my primary payment option my balance, and how do I change my region? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Dovydas6

you using a computer or a Phone?

are you using the Paypal (APP?)

Login to Me Too

Dovydas6

@Manny171 Thanks for your reply! I'm using computer, it is running Windows 7, if this information is necessary.

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Dovydas6

follow these steps it might help maybe

#1 Clear your catch it could be FULL of memory

#2 re log back in with your email 1st

#3 re log back in with Paypal

#4 check to make sure payment did not go through

#5 re log back in with Microsoft if you need to

#6 try the Payment again ONLY ONCE you don't want to keep trying

& I hope all that will fix your problem if it does persist? contact Paypal with a Email follow these steps

#1 login to paypal page 

#2 contact Us

#3 select Payment for issues department

#4 know all your reasons it will ask all kinds of stuff only you will know.

#5 if you live in the United States? you can call Paypal under the contact Us page 

#6 don't login to the community area for the contact Us go directly to you Paypal balance area

that is where you can manage all of the issues

#7 make sure you have the documents pictures ect ect of your trouble with Microsoft so they can better assist you.

be very detailed so the transaction can go through much more smoothly hope all this informations helps.

let me know if the issues still persist I hope it does not though because I can't think of anything else.☺

Login to Me Too

Dovydas6

@Manny171 Thanks! But my problem is, I the first list: Everything is ok, But I contacted Paypal 2 times, they did not reply to me in 24 hours. I don't know what to do, Probably have to try again, maybe they can't reply on weekends. Maybe that's the case? I do not live in the USA, I live in Lithuania, but there is another problem, When I log in in microsoft with paypal, it says pay with credit card. But my primary payment method is set to PayPal balance, I want to pay with my balance, not by card. It says pay by card, but my primary payment option is set to paypal balance. 

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Dovydas6

I understand what you mean that is very (STRANGE)😯

that is interesting. I also do the same thing that you do

I use Paypal Balance.

I know your not dumb so don't want to offend you have you looked into the 

Paypal Balance in your summary statement?

do you have anything else pending?

that could be causing you the problem. something is causing a problem. I'm sure Paypal will get back to you

on weekdays maybe they are not working today LOL.

check everything in your balance make sure everything is working & keep trying. if you have money? it should have gone through

I find that strange. if I think of anything else I will get back to you for now I can't really think of why it's causing that problem.

if you solve it? let me know so I can help anyone that might have a similar problem to yours 😉

I really want it to work for you too I hope you fix it friend ☺

Login to Me Too

Dovydas6

I have one last question, I want to contact them through gmail and as you said select Payment for issues department so where do I find that? I will need to contact them, but I also think my problem is, that It is trying to pay from my card, which I can't pay with, because it's a lithuanian card, and It is not allowed to make payments in the USA, so I need to make payments from my balance, but it wants to pay from my card, even though my primary payment option is already set to paypal balance, which is very weird. One other thing, Microsoft told me to contact PayPal, ask them to make me able to make purchases in USA. Which is what I'm trying to do, You said to go to Payment for issues department, which I unfortunately can't find right now. If you would guide me through more, how to fing Payment for issues department, as you said, it would be great!

Login to Me Too

Dovydas6

by the way, Im trying this. 

#2 contact Us

#3 select Payment for issues department
So you mean when i click on contact us, I need to press Email Us? Because I do not find anything relating to payment for issues department.

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Dovydas6

yes you should go to Email Us

& it will say the reason to why your contacting

there will be a window on your left side but it could be different in your region

follow all the steps & provide your problem to them so they can help you quicker.

be very detailed of the problem with Microsoft so they can help you much quicker.

find it around the Contact us or the Email us just like you see it & follow everything & if it says reason? as Payment anything relating to trouble with paying go with that.

& make sure to copy a file of your Microsoft payment trouble on your screen anything that will help them & look in your summary & send them a file for that as well lot's of detail will help them identify the problem.

if you have any other question feel free to ask I hope to be able to help you. ☺

Login to Me Too

Dovydas6

@Manny171 but which category and subcategory do I choose? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.