Payment declined

Ibrahimmugo111
Contributor
Contributor

I was supposed payment from hello expert company but i the amount were not reflecting in the PayPal account. I received a mail from PayPal support team instructing that i should confirm my email so that i my earnings will show up. I did as they instructed and its about 4 days my earning haven't reflect or received any feedback.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamC

@Ibrahimmugo111

Hi there,

It seems that your payment wasn't received originally because your email address wasn't confirmed on your PayPal account. If you have since confirmed the email address, but still haven't received the payment(s) it would be best to reach out to the sender of the funds. You can confirm with them that the email address they sent the funds to was correct. If the problem persists, and they are persistent that they sent the funds to the correct email address, you can tell them to reach out to us directly. The easiest way to reach out to us is by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

If this problem doesn't resolve itself, you could also reach out to us directly (using the instructions above). 

Adam

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.