ONE eBay item in my basket rejects PP payment - all others go through fine!

JayceyF
New Community Member

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this?  My eBay basket had 13 items in it, I pressed Confirm & Pay as normal - and there's one item left sitting there that didn't go through! 🤔  I've tried to contact the seller, but mysteriously there's no 'Contact Seller' option anywhere, so I can't?  Another mystery is that out of nowhere PayPal asked me to confirm my cards, which I did - but that item is still stuck in my basket!  (In fact, it isn't any more, I've removed it - if the seller doesn't want my money, they can get stuffed? 🙄)  It's almost as if PayPal detected a problem and tried to put it right.

I wonder what this seller has done to upset Paypal?  Anyway, I've reported it (just in case they are indulging in sharp practices or anything like that), so I'll wait and see what PayPal customer services say.  Or is it ME?!  (This seems unlikely as all the other items went through with no problem - as usual.)

This has never happened to me before, in 17 years of using eBay and PayPal!  Has it happened to anyone here?  (If so, what did you do about it - just delete the item and forget about it, or take it further with eBay or PayPal?  I'd be interested to know!)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.