Issue with accepting money from invoices

IkeFanboy64
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using PayPal for sending invoices for art commissions. I just got my first two and sent the invoices. I recieved the payment, but when I try to accept them, it tells me to verify my account (despite it already being verified). When I try to use my bank account to verify it, it fails. Oddly enough, the payment for the first commission got transferred to my bank account (I have it set up so it automatically deposits it to my bank account), though still being labeled as pending. The second one hasn't been transferred, and is still pending. What do I do?

Edit: Nevermind. I just realized that I never linked my account. Just my card. I feel stupid.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IkeFanboy64 

Click on the transactions for details on why it is pending. Is it on PayPal Hold? Have you also dealt with this issue?

Policy updates and user agreement changes to Personal PayPal accounts

What can I do with my personal PayPal account, PayPal Cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account?

If payment is subject to PayPal funds availability holds:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987

Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an order status.

Note: PayPal releases funds 24/48 hrs from when delivery can be confirmed with courier by PayPal, where applicable.

Then ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Confirm Receipt.

4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

IkeFanboy64
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see anything in regards to a receipt or tracking info. I assume that's not needed for this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.