Flybe

Vegas1977
Contributor
Contributor
It's a bit complicated but I purchased some flights on the Flybe website on 29th Feb 2020 Flybe then collapsed on the 5th March 2020. I initially contacted paypal and opened a case to try and get my money back. Whilst the case was open I found out that another Airline (Eastern Airways) had stepped in and was honouring the flybe bookings so basically everything transfered over, same flights etc plus nothing extra to pay. On finding this out I then cancelled and closed the paypal case. To cut a long story short, I'd wished I hadn't cancelled the case, and waited just a few days. Eastern Airways look like they're still planning for our flight to go ahead on the 12 June 2020 given the Covid 19 Pandemic. My main questions are, can I get my money back, bearing in mind I originally paid Flybe that dont exist?Do I have to wait for Eastern Airways to cancel my flights? Is there anything else I can do? Many thanks
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.