unable to use my paypal wallet

feliciachu
Contributor
Contributor

I would encounter this problem EVERY single time I use paypal as my selected payment method. Today I need to make a payment (SGD$733) and I have enough(SGD$741)in my paypal wallet, however they will always get my to add debit/credit card as soon as I login to paypal which I find it very annoying since I am not able to use my card. I solved this problem only once when a very nice lady on paypal customer service helped me when i called, however when I called in today, the man on the phone was unclear and unhelpful who left me hanging without solving my problem and was literally time wasting. If anyone who is able to help with this problem please advice, your help will be appreciated very much. Please let me know a way which I can use pay using my paypal wallet and not to add any cards, thank you for your atttention.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@feliciachu

Paypal like you to have a back up card linked to your paypal account to verify the account and act as a back up funding source.

They will block some transactions until you add one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

feliciachu
Contributor
Contributor
What if I do not have a card?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@feliciachu

Then you don't use those funds in your balance do you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.