prepaid and PayPal trading icmarkets broker

Anna123453
Contributor
Contributor
I have a problem.... I have connected my prepaid card filled with some money and connected that with my PayPal account... PayPal has sent me the 4number code , i have apply it and generally I have done every step PayPal needed! Nevertheless, I want to deposit my FOREX trading account on the broker called ICmarkets but whenever I’m going to deposit I ALWAYS see a banner saying: There was a problem with your payment. Try again later! I have communicated with the broker but they told me to address the PayPal community! Please if you know, help me! Thank you very much!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anna123453 

Hi,

I'm not so sure you can use a prepaid card for something such as depositing those funds into Forex trading account. For a normal merchandise purchase, yes. Have you done this before with a prepaid card?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Anna123453
Contributor
Contributor
No I’ve never used that before. A prepaid card.... so do I need to go to my bank and create a new credit card?
Login to Me Too

Gigakos
Contributor
Contributor

I have done that with another broker but it doesnt work with Icmarkets. I'm getting the error message: "There was a problem with your payment. Please try again later." on the Icmarkets deposit page.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.