pending payment to friend...i have questions...please help

Schmidtface
New Community Member

so i decided to make a purchase from a person w my paypal. when i did i accidently clicked the bank transfer method instead of my debit card, at that time i was fairly new and it was a mistake. the receiver did not like that the got an e-check as payment type i think because i was just a lil short in my bank account so it bounced/overdrafted it. they explained to me that they couldnt use the money untill like a week. i felt bad and told them to send it back and i would send a new $80 via my debit card. he then said he cancelled that pending payment. so i was like ok and sent him a new 80 via my debit and it worked because i got charged the fee and it went through well the original transaction stayed pending and paypal has pull a few times outa my bank causing many more overdrafts i told them not to cuz it was resolved and dun with... anyway eventually i told my bank to block anymore transactions from my checking account untill i could get paid and bring it back positive. then my payoal account went -80 and they claimed they fronted the reciever the money well i transferred 80 to my account to make it nutral at 0.00. well today the receiver still doesnt have the 80, my bank released 80 and charged me over drafts my paypal is still at 0.00 and the transaction still says pending... any ideas on what will happen and when!!!?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.