Your card issuer can’t validate your VISA. Please add a different card to complete your payment.

vbunsoy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello good day. Having problems with my purchase.

I am using Paymaya to purchase an acoin in Black Desert Sea. When I do not have enough credits, it notifies my paymaya account that I do not have any credits. But after I loaded it, I cannot proceed with the transaction and shows the error above. Please help

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Kiml1919
Contributor
Contributor
What kind of payment is this? Pos or online
Login to Me Too

vbunsoy
Contributor
Contributor

Kiml1919
Contributor
Contributor
Honestly i am very confused on the exact details of your situation but i can tell you this. You have entered the one or more of the payment. Details wrong. Also i would clear cache and or data and restart your phone or computer.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vbunsoy 

https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/withdrawals-to-paymaya

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

iceblueeyes
Contributor
Contributor
Ive recently experienced the same problem. When prompted on the page with error message "Cant validate Visa.." What I did was clicked on "Add" on top of billing address and re-enter same billing info found on paymaya card. That's it. It will then proceed to check out.
Login to Me Too

0x384c0
Contributor
Contributor

When i faced with this problem, I solved it by completely removing card from my account and then adding same card again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.