Where can I find ARN reference numbers?

Roseamongthorns
Contributor
Contributor

I have been expecting 5 refunds through PayPal dating back to September last year. I was told by my bank that that they require the ARN number for each refund transaction.  I've looked at the detailed information per transaction, but cannot see anything that begins with ARN.

I've called PayPal, but cannot get past the automated voice response and am now really frustrated, can anyone help me???

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Cristina

Hi Roseamongthorns,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Dhananjay_2020
Contributor
Contributor
Also, my bank is asking for ARN number to process the refunds. Please advise on how I can get it as I have waited really long for the refund.
Login to Me Too

Mbanga
New Community Member
Hello did they supply you with the ARN number? I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

Ditto-id
Contributor
Contributor
I can't reach you madam. There's no form i can communicate with u directly. Please help
Login to Me Too

MANUSS

please if you look your lines what you said , is NOTHING ?  CAN YOU BE MORE PROFESSIONA IN THE TIME  YOU ANSWERD TO OUT COMUNITY ?  THIS NO RESPECT !   we like to know where we can see ARN number in fact  there a demand  come to paypal by European costumers  because there  millions  of euros  losing and   many costumers because they cant  see ARN number when we make withdrawal from our account , how is this possible ?  is our money  is   seems very  abusing from paypal, but time is coming and Law and order also  

paypal become very useless at time solve problems,  system need to avoid phone calls  and contact center  everything should be on  system where we can see our information 

again  your lines dont say nothing !  you  are just making losing time us and you also 

question is simple where we can find our ARN reference number ?  

are  you capacitate to answer that question  ? 

this question is for paypal moderators in fact  after read  all history  answers  completed USELESS 

Login to Me Too

Ditto-id
Contributor
Contributor
My Indonesian Bank need this ARN. I can't reach paypal cs to ask such this ARN. Please in the future Paypal Need to inform this ARN in each of my transactions. So i can open my transaction detail and give this ARN to my receicer Bank
Login to Me Too

Splidions
Contributor
Contributor
Kindly help me with ARN, I have about 4 transactions I sent to my visa debit card, they all showed successful but never credited to my account, the bank needs the arn to tract the transaction, unfortunately PayPal doesn't provide us with arn, how can we access the arn to claim our funds back. Am in uganda, the bank needs the acquirer reference numbers for each of the transaction, please, please help us Repards Splidions
Login to Me Too

leschena
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

Do you manage to solve this issue? I had the same problem since May 2020.
Tried to contact Paypal by help button but they didn't reply.

Any luck with your case? Thanks before.

-M

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.