Specific Payment Link

GentleEarth
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning. I’m having a horrible issue with every specific payment amount link are use. For example I need to receive $26 for a particular service I provide. I send my clients the following link: <removed>This used to automatically open up a page that had the $26 payment already set. This no longer occurs. It now takes my clients to a page where they have to manually input the amount. Clients are consistently not putting in the correct amount even though I provide it for them before they head to the PayPal site. This is resulting in a daily loss of money being collected from my clients. Please advise how I can get back to using aspecific charged link or otherwise I will have to look at other forms of payment collection. In these difficult Covid times, I cannot afford to lose any income. And although it may seem minor, every time a client under pays, I now have to make the choice to either let it go, or go through the hassle of contacting the client and getting them to pay their additional money owed. All this adds up to lost time and money.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.