Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later

BrandonSmithZm
New Community Member

Hi, Iam Getting this message while sending payment to anyone please anyone help me on it

"Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service." 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Chiara

Hi @BrandonSmithZm

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I understand that you are trying to send payments but you are having some difficulties. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual activity or if the sending limit is not lifted. Please make sure that your account is verified by confirming your bank/card: www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq444. If your account is already verified and the issue is persisting I would recommend you to attempt these steps: clear cache and cookies, try to log in from a different browser, access from another device, and send the payment again at a later time.

I hope this helps.

Chiara

Contribuisci anche tu allo sviluppo della Community rispondendo alle domande di altri utenti, lasciando Kudos o accettando come soluzione altri post.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.