Sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase

BrandonThery
New Community Member

I’ve done literally everything that I could have possibly done at this point, and I’m genuinely convinced that PayPal is trying to take my money. Every time I try to purchase something from a website, I get brought with a message that says “Sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase” and then it tells me to “Return to merchant” Every time I’ve contacted support, which let me inform you has been at least 7 or 8 times (problems been happening for well over a week) they say I have to verify my ID. I tell them my last 4 digits of my SSN and they say I’m all cleared, and nothing has been fixed. I’ve asked to speak to supervisors and half of them say nothing is wrong with my account. You have no idea what it’s like to have money you earned sitting in your PayPal for over a week when you need it. If you’re going to security block my account PayPal, do it before I have 200 f**king dollars in it. PAYPAL. Let me use MY money.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.