Some questions regarding payments

Yassok
Contributor
Contributor
Hello there, I hope everyone is doing great. Well, I have been working online as a freelancer for a decent period of time now. I have received the payments normally. Now, I want to spend that cash by buying some goods online, I have an enough amount of cash in my paypal balance,However paypal still asks for my credit card. The problem is, Unfortunately, credit cards can not be easily obtained in here and sometimes impossible. I was wondering If there was a way where you can spend your paypal balance directly without needing to link a card.Is that even possible?. If no, I deeply wish that paypal finds a solution for that and take our problem into consideration Thanks!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yassok 

You can use funds in your paypal balance as long as they are in the correct currency and not pending.

But for some transactions ie digital / virtual or higher risk and at some point anyway Paypal will ask you to add a card to act as a back up funding source and to verify your Paypal account.

You can verify a paypal account in your country with a credit OR debit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yassok 

You can use funds in your paypal balance as long as they are in the correct currency and not pending.

But for some transactions ie digital / virtual or higher risk and at some point anyway Paypal will ask you to add a card to act as a back up funding source and to verify your Paypal account.

You can verify a paypal account in your country with a credit OR debit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.