Receiving payment

Mdulaney
New Community Member
How do I find the email address to receive a payment?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Mdulaney ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

When receiving payments, you should provide the email address you have linked to your Paypal account. We need to make sure that it is confirmed for the payment to get in to your account. 

Here's how to confirm your email address:

1. Go to Mejoare_0-1586234486908.png Settings.
  2. Click Update next to the email address you want to confirm.
  3. Click Confirm this email and we'll send you an email.
  4. In the email we send you, click the Confirm your email button. At that time, you’ll be directed to the PayPal login page to enter your password and finalize the email confirmation process.

Once your email address is confirmed, you can accept payments and the money you receive will show in your PayPal balance. To be able to send payments, please ensure to link a bank account or a card to your PayPal account. If you send a payment that is greater than the amount on your PayPal balance, the difference will come from the bank account or card you have linked to your PayPal account.

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Mdulaney 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

You have to give them your email address (should be confirmed) for you to receive a payment.

For more information, please click here. 

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe! ☺

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.