Received payment on wrong adress

Marija9
New Community Member

Hello community.
I used paypal for a while, I had two emails linked to my account. Then I removed one of the emails. After I removed email, I received payment on that email!
So I logged in using only that email, which led me to completely empty account with that payment in pending. After 21 days, I received a payment but cannot withdraw it because I need to approve my identity. I cant approve my identity because that account is set to "US" nationality. I dont know how is it possible because it never asked me for nationality and I can't change it... My original account have Serbian nationality.
Is there a solution for this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marija9 

Sadly if its been sent to a US paypal account then you would never be able to access it as you would not be able to verify it.

Try and close it, but you may not be able to do so BUT if you manage it then add your email address to your Serbian paypal account and verify it and see if the funds turn up. You can have up to 8 email address on the 1 paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.