Question about email

Lavaes
Contributor
Contributor
I’m supposed to get $200 credited to my PayPal account from a game that I played on my phone and I accidentally gave them the wrong email what happens now I may not gonna get that $200 because I gave him the wrong email where is that money going to go please help me
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

applysci
Contributor
Contributor

You would want to contact whoever was the 3rd party making the offer, and if this is what I think it is, you wont have any luck with that. Usually the offers you are speaking about are paid by the game maker to a small no named marketing company to run a exposure campaign. The place you found this offer wouldn't help you and the game you played to try and earn this money wouldn't help you. The only people who could help you, aren't in the business of troubleshooting syntax errors of a user. Sadly, even if you did everything correctly, they usually don't pay the offers that high and just lie to get you to play. This is especially true if the game is a clone of another popular title, mechanic or a generalized title by a company from the East (china, Korea, Indonesia, etc).

There are many other factors(and all lead to you not getting what you want) 

Even though I don't have the details needed to assist you any further, I can guarantee paypal cant/wont be able/willing to assist you in a pay to play offer.

Again, even if you didn't mess up, you had a high chance never even seeing that money so just stop the bleeding here and move on to something more beneficial of your time.

Login to Me Too

Lavaes
Contributor
Contributor
Thank u for ur time this is my first time having this kind of issue and I appreciate ur time u have taken for me in this matter but don’t make me feel bad about bleeding all over (what is that) I mean no disrespect and again thank u!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.