Problems Using My Paypal Credit Transactions

Dlovez
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having problems trying to purchase a product (Healthy Commission) using my PayPal credit preferred payment. Paypal not letting me go through the transactions or show me the next step to finish the transaction. This is my first time using my PayPal credit and I need some help on how to resolve this problem.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

rick8888
Contributor
Contributor

Don't use Paypal Credit or Debit Card because the company is cheap.  They don't prove human for customer to answer customer's questions.

They setup customers community to talk with each other and to guess the solution by themselves.

I set up my auto pay on Paypal credit account to pay my balance, but the system is sucked because it was fail to transact for two times cause me to pay late fee and interested total more than $50.

I tried to contact the customer service many times since February until now, but they never have human customer service to help me.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

rick8888
Contributor
Contributor

Don't use Paypal Credit or Debit Card because the company is cheap.  They don't prove human for customer to answer customer's questions.

They setup customers community to talk with each other and to guess the solution by themselves.

I set up my auto pay on Paypal credit account to pay my balance, but the system is sucked because it was fail to transact for two times cause me to pay late fee and interested total more than $50.

I tried to contact the customer service many times since February until now, but they never have human customer service to help me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.