Pending echeque

Mumofprincesses
Contributor
Contributor

Looking for abit help. I placed a order through paypal to mam. When placing the order i had the money in my bank. It took just over 2weeks for it try be taken i had bill come out the money meaning my payment was canceled. Mam had already sent the items (as i thort the money came straight out my bank like normal) i used the steriliser and bottles. I recieved a email from mam saying return items unused or pay the cost. I explained what had happened after i looked into it and said i can pay on my next pay day. Lady from mam emails everyday saying shes gona take further if i dont pay this week. I get paid monthly..... what would take further mean as im quiet worried due to having a poorly newborn and a 4year old

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mumofprincesses

Well if they sent the items BEFORE they were paid then that is partly their problem.

There is nothing they can do via paypal so personally i would tell them that you will re-send payment when you get paid as long as they stop hassling you.

Your children are more important than impatient sellers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mumofprincesses
Contributor
Contributor
Proberly me bein over active mind but she cant involve police can they with it being a big named company. I look after my 2 kids on my own so im really worried over what take further means as i cant pay or borrow til middle of month... yes they sent before money cleared even though paypal told them to not send til payment cleared
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mumofprincesses

Difficult to advise but any legal action takes time and what type of action they could take would depend on what country you are in and you have not said or added it to your profile so can't advise further on that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mumofprincesses
Contributor
Contributor
Im in uk... iv only just opened this part never used before 🙈
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mumofprincesses

Well they would have to go through the 'small claims court' if they want to pursue you for payment and that takes time and other factors, this link is useful to show what they have to do. They are not going to manage all that before you get paid   Smiley Wink if at all.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/legal-system/taking-legal-action/small-claims/small...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mumofprincesses
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou so police wont be involved. Il be paying it soon paid really annoyed how they been it a geniun mistake that happened ... thankyou for your help x
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.