Paypals unexpected payment hold on my already delayed paycheck is going to starve me to death help

Loganjanel
Contributor
Contributor
So i am a digital content creator. Since September i have recieved payment from the same company every other day or every 3 days always the same amount never had a problem. On the 13th the company that pays me informed me they had an issue with paypal and would clear it up asap but my pay was backed up. I have two more payments backed up but they will be pending on the companies end until this payment is released. During the time i was waiting to recieve this payment my phone was shut off my bank overdrawn bc i count on these payments and work hard to earn them. Yesterday i officially ran out of food. Best believe i almost kissed the ground when i got the email my payment finally was here, and then i read the email. And ive called paypal ive emailed my job (the only way to contact them btw) emailed paypal but just get sent in circles Theyre holding it for 21 days and im like seriously so behind from tangos delay that this delay is literally going to do so much damage i will not only have nothing to eat but i will never catch up to my bills. There is nothing for me to ship. I get credits during a live stream and i redeem those credits. The company is based in malaysia and i am in the usa. Their support is worthless and who knows when theyll press confirm if they ever will. Or if theyll even read my email asking them to. Its the same payment i always get , i dont know what to do its like theres no options for me and its not okay. Between my overdrafts and late fees on my bills having no phone right now and no food this is not only an inconvenience but my whole life is crumbling bc of this delayed pay. The payment have solved all of this since im also backed up on owed pay still , but it wouldve let me eat sometime soon. Im unsure of the delay on my works end for my next cash out so i literally counted on this to eat food and then paypal just holds it for absolutely no reason. The sob story is unnecessary but im in panic mode and there doesnt look like theres any way to fix this other than be hungry and let my bills go unpaid until paypal gives me my paycheck. Please tell me theres someway paypal can release this to me 😢 i cant wait 21 days. I needed this money 5 days ago , i can hardly wait tonight i have nothing. How can paypal leave me so **bleep** when i didnt even make a sale and theres no possible shipping label or even anything to be shipped ?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.