Payments

Hamyaneloubnach
Contributor
Contributor
If i dont have suffisant money on my creditcard but i have alredy payed an item online. Do I just have to put the saldo in my creditcard en then they will take it of off there or?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Hamyaneloubnach. I'm sorry there's been any confusion on how PayPal processes payments. I hope the following information is helpful.

In general, when a customer uses their PayPal account to pay for a purchase, PayPal reviews the transaction and displays the payment methods that are available. If you have a card linked to your account, PayPal would check with your card issuer first to make sure the card was active and money was available to pay for a purchase.

If you completed a purchase, and the status of the transaction in your Activity is Completed, that means PayPal sent money to the seller. If there's a need for you to add money to a card account, you would need to work with your card issuer on that. A Completed transaction means PayPal was able to get the money needed to pay the seller and there are no other steps.

Please log on to your account and click on any transaction to see the full Details Page. If you have specific questions about a transaction, please communicate with Customer Service by logging on to your account, clicking Contact at the bottom of any page and then selecting the topic that best fits your concern. Please scroll down each page to the bottom to see all the prompts/links that may show options for secure channels of communication.

If you prefer, you may send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or send a Twitter DM to @AskPayPal.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.