Payment pending but seller has rejected

potatowheeler
Contributor
Contributor

Hello people! 

I ordered an item and the seller declined the payment. My card has been charged, seller did not accept the money and my payment status on PayPal is Pending (with the "Authorization" flair). Bear in mind that I know for a fact that the seller has declined the money and its not some scammy behavior.

Do you know how long will PayPal keep the money before they cash it back to the card? 

This is the description one the summary: 

This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when [COMPANY NAME] completes your order.

And as a side question if anyone knows how can I contact a human being working at PP customer support or PP in general I would be more than happy to know how.

- I have tried the message center which says: All the agents are offline and I should contact during working hours etc... 

- I have tried the Resolution Center which says: "We’re sorry, you can’t file a case on this type of transaction. Please refer to our User Agreement for more details."

- There is no cancel option on the summary page of the payment.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.