Payment issue.

KRIdeas
Contributor
Contributor

Is Paypal closed? I send $ on the 3/16/20- it was pending for days, no it says completed but the person says they have not resceived it.

Kirk

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DanielSedda
Contributor
Contributor
When a buyer makes a purchase and uses PayPal, the online payment service may put the money on hold for up to 21 days in certain instances. The funds will be released when the buyer confirms that he or she has received the item in the promised condition. You can also expedite the release of funds in a few ways.
Login to Me Too

Rakgup
Contributor
Contributor
The seller has just shared his paypal link with me to transfer money Is it safe? I can't see pay for goods and services anywhete
Login to Me Too

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @KRIdeas 
Thanks for reaching the Community for this concern.

For further help. Here are the steps for the buyer on how to confirm receipt for an item or service. Once its confirmed, funds will be accessible immediately on the seller's end.

Here's how to confirm you've received an item:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.
  2. Find and click the original payment for the item.
  3. Click Confirm receipt.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

Hope this help. Stay safe always.

Login to Me Too

KRIdeas
Contributor
Contributor

That did not help. I just did it all over again and it worked. Now I have a first payment that says complete, not received and I want to cancel it. I went to activities, opened it up, there no option to cancel it or correct this matter. 

I need a technical result- this matter corrected. I do not understand why Paypal this big company does not have any customer service representative to help its customers, I have been with Paypal since the beginning. Probably over 20 years. I rarely need help. When I do I like to speak to someone and get the job done!

Kirk

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.