Payment Not Available

rustyapple
New Community Member

I was paid by a web-service company, and from their end the transaction is over. However, my PayPal balance is not showing this addition. This is my issue in a little detail:

1. The web service confirmed they have transferred the money.

2. I got an email from PayPal saying I needed to provide some more information before I can access the payment. They did tell me I have a payment 'waiting'

3. I was told to go to Resolution Centre, but since I don't have any transaction ID, etc I was not able to find any open cases.

4. I verified my account (my email was already verified) and now it seems I have a business account. After doing this, I got an email saying I am now eligible to receive payments.

5. I am writing on the community forum because there is now way to contact an actual human being on PayPal's side. I send them 'emails' that are actually messages and keep getting automated replies. At the end of this message, they tell me to reply to it in case of any extra problem and I do, and I get the same exact message back.

Please help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.