Payment Authorization Failed !

amolrangole
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,I am recieveing this message when I try to verify my paypal account with freelancer.com: 

" Payment authorization failed! There was an error verifying your payment method, please ensure your payment details are entered correctly or verify other payment method verify now. If the problem persists, please contact Freelancer.com support."

screenshot is also attached, please check.  Screenshot from 2021-05-03 12-09-36.png

There is also email receieved of withdrawing the amount from the card. (screenshot is attached).  Screenshot from 2021-05-03 12-14-31.png

I am unable to understand why is this happening ?
I have already verified my paypal account still this is failied ! When I asked about this to freelancer support , they told me this can be error with paypal, ask to paypal support.
following is the reply from freelancer support   "I understand that you want to add PayPal as your payment source. Upon checking, it was PayPal who can't complete the transaction. We recommend that you reached out directly to PayPal support regarding this first. As we see no issues on your account."  Screenshot from 2021-05-03 12-37-17.png  Screenshot from 2021-05-03 12-34-24.png

can you please check and help me in this asap. It already 7 days I am waiting to verify my papyal account with freenlancer verified payment service.

Thanks !
Amol <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.