On line games

BinB
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Community Is anyone playing any game online that actually has paid you the money you've won into your PayPal account. Can you please share the name of the game. Thanks
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BinB 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BinB
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much for taking the time to respond , greatly appreciate your honesty. Take care , please feel free to contact me if I can assist with someone else's questions. Take care,
Login to Me Too

Moonpie56
New Community Member
Thanks so much that makes a lot of sense. So I probably can just forget it. But how can they have PayPal link to something that is not real?
Login to Me Too

Moonpie56
New Community Member
Can someone email me back if you have received money from these online games please I really would appreciate it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.