My money

SHUAIP
Contributor
Contributor
Hello today i sent a money to someone and he still not get the money its on holding i need him to get the money asap paypal told me i will get an mail that to confirm in 30 miut and he will get the money but its like 40 hour now and im still not got that mail Ok this thing make me lose people why money need to hold its my money and i sent to someone you guys make me lose my trust i try to get paypal numper to call but i cannot find pls help me this need to be done TODAY!!!!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SHUAIP 

Its down to how the payment was SENT to his account.

1. If you sent using money > goods / services option then paypal would see him as a seller and apply the new seller hold. They would also charge a fee.

2. If you had sent using the send money > family / friends option then he would have had the payment instantly with no fee. (However that option is not available in every country).

If you did send it as g/s as the f/f was not available in your country then get him to mark the transaction as processed or shipped and you 'may' have the option to confirm receipt on your end, that may release the funds more quickly, however that option may not be available in which case your friend may have to wait 7-21 days.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SHUAIP 

Its down to how the payment was SENT to his account.

1. If you sent using money > goods / services option then paypal would see him as a seller and apply the new seller hold. They would also charge a fee.

2. If you had sent using the send money > family / friends option then he would have had the payment instantly with no fee. (However that option is not available in every country).

If you did send it as g/s as the f/f was not available in your country then get him to mark the transaction as processed or shipped and you 'may' have the option to confirm receipt on your end, that may release the funds more quickly, however that option may not be available in which case your friend may have to wait 7-21 days.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.