LooGG
New Community Member

How fo you send and receive money?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @LooGG ! Thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums! This is a great question.

Thank you @nevadasmith for getting the answer started on this one. 

Sending and receiving money can sometimes be country-specific. Based off of the country on your profile, here are two links to articles in our PayPal Help Center with detailed information on Sending Money and Receiving Money . I hope this helps!

Thank you again for visiting PayPal's Community Forum and have a great day!

Jon

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

the email addr yo used to open the account is used to send and receive money.

anyone who knows your email address can send you money as friend and family OR goods and services.

if you know their email address,you can send money request or invoice.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @LooGG ! Thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums! This is a great question.

Thank you @nevadasmith for getting the answer started on this one. 

Sending and receiving money can sometimes be country-specific. Based off of the country on your profile, here are two links to articles in our PayPal Help Center with detailed information on Sending Money and Receiving Money . I hope this helps!

Thank you again for visiting PayPal's Community Forum and have a great day!

Jon

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.