Money stuck in eBay account!

embu
New Community Member

A few months ago my email crashed so I got a Gmail account. However the sales I have made on ebay have not transferred over to paypal and I am presuming this is because I forgot to amend my email address on here. I have since tried to do it, to no avail, and I wondered if anyone else has had the same problem and managed to sort it out, please? Also is it possible to speak to someone at PayPal, rather than the automated 'support' who just guesses at what you want?! 

many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@embu

Its more than likely you changed it on paypal and ebay but NOT on your auctions, do this..........

Go and find a transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then you need to change it DURING the listing process next time you list an item for sale.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.