Missing money

gelatobets
New Community Member

My employer sent my money here in paypal last november 2 2018 yet I haven’t received it here in paypal

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gelatobets

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account issues.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Gelatobets.

I hope that you have been able to access your funds since you originally posted your question.

In these types of situations, there are a few different possible reasons as to why your funds may not have been received into your PayPal account.

If the sender of the payment has sent the funds to a wrong email address or if your email address is not active and confirmed on your PayPal account, this would result in our system not knowing where to credit the funds. You can check that your email address is confirmed through the 'Settings' page on your PayPal account.

If the sender of the payment has sent the funds in a currency that you do not currently have added to your PayPal balance, this could also result in the payment being placed into a pending status until you update the currency on your account. You can check this by clicking the 'Manage Currencies' option when you are on the 'My Account' page on PayPal.

We would advise receivers of payments that cannot see the funds in their account to check with the sender and verify what email address the funds were sent to and the currency of the payment. This will give you a better indication of why the funds may not be showing.

If you are ever selling an item on eBay and the funds are not showing, your eBay payments may be directed to the wrong email address for one of the following reasons:

- You have changed your email address in your PayPal account Settings and eBay account profile but not in your active eBay listings
- You have listed a new item without changing the pre-filled email address on the listing page
- You have misspelled your email address on the listing page
- You have entered a new email address on your eBay listing but have not added or confirmed this address on your PayPal account
- You are using a third party listing tool which has an incorrect email address

To correct this, please ensure the email address on your listing has been added and also confirmed on your PayPal account. Alternatively, you can contact your buyer to request they cancel the payment and resend to your correct email address.

To view the email address used in your eBay listing:

1. Log in to your eBay account.
2. Click My eBay at the top of the page.
3. In the ‘Sell’ section, click Sold.
4. Find the item and click the item name to go to the item sold page. The email address the payment was sent to will be at the top of the listing.
5. If you don’t see the email address here, under ‘Additional Options’, click Sell Similar.
6. Go to the section 'Decide how you'd like to be paid'. The email where the payment was sent to will be pre-filled.

I hope this information helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.