Missing large deposit

AMardis1
Contributor
Contributor
I received a deposit from State Farm the 5th of December and directed them to my PayPal account information, which I've verified a few dozen times since this issue; State Farm has stated that my money was deposited on the 5th and as of today, Dec 9th, I still have no idea where this money is. I've called both PayPal customer service as well as the PayPal card customer service number, nobody can give me an actual answer or direct me to anyone who can. I keep receiving emails thanking me for my interest in obscure programs, which I've never even asked about, told to give them until 8pm, call the depositor, etc.. I am not a well off person, I'm actually on a limited income and right now without a vehicle while waiting on this company to put my funds in MY hands. I've followed EVERY step correctly, several times over. I would like information on how to fix or escalate this to a department who can ACTUALLY find my money or cancel the dang thing and I'll collect it through my local bank. Once this is resolved l will certainly be closing my PayPal account. I've never had an issue, but after this mess I'll warn everyone of using their fraudulent services.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.