Is it real that you can only pay with a voucher card when the PayPal acc is frozen?

Gaymoneylove
New Community Member

<Removed> (Ik him from Grindr) is a sugar daddy but he can't pay me his 3.500€ because his PayPal account is frozen. So, he said that he can only give me the money when I buy 2x20€ Steam voucher card and 1x50€. The he would be able to pay me the money. Does PayPal need something like this when a PayPal account is frozen? And is the whole Person fake? I've paid already about 200€ on him because he said 2 to 4 times the code doesn't work. Also he needs 2x50€ voucher card because PayPal send a message to him and it says: Dear valued customer, your transaction of 3500€ to PayPal.me/gaymoneylove can't be completed due to your freeze account and insufficient card code as your code limits to 50€² or visit PayPal.me.Payment Is this real? I have no idea what I should do. And how can I get my 200€ back when it's fake? Because I'm a student 😭😭

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gaymoneylove 

You are being scammed, he's not going to send you anything, just wants to scam you of a voucher.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.