Installment payments

Hubbabubba2
Contributor
Contributor
Can you pay for an item using PayPal but pay it back in installments? Like afterpay
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Hubbabubba2

I apologize, but that is not a feature that we offer with PayPal. When you initiate a payment, it comes from the financial you choose as a whole payment, like when you purchase from the merchant directly.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Brooke

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Hubbabubba2

I apologize, but that is not a feature that we offer with PayPal. When you initiate a payment, it comes from the financial you choose as a whole payment, like when you purchase from the merchant directly.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

antiqueseller
Contributor
Contributor

It is very Very short sighted for PayPal and ebay to initiate  offering sales using  with AFTERPAY. especially with the certain job losses and financial turbulence caused by COVID-19  . I demand that PayPal and ebay reconsider the implementation of this flawed payment system ...especially with the loss of job security that is totally ignored . Profit does not always conquer all!  The short argument that must be considered is that is a buyer canoe afford an item in the first place and uses afterpay...only to loose their job, then who looses? 

all of us sellers will as well as the buyer so NEVER EVER PROMOTE AFTERPAY to people who have an uncertain financial future...and currently with coronavirus ...that means EVERYONE! Stop advertising this tragic drain on the very limped economy TODAY !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.