Hi, just need help for the "send money" but direct debit from my account?

andyouandy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

Just got a issue about the direct debit. Basically I wanna send some money to my bank, so I use my mobile app to do that, what I did is I click the "SEND", entered my email, and find my bank detail and sent the money. but in the same day, I found the same amount which I want to send money to my bank, but that amount was direct debit out to my account, when I found this, I check my PAYPAL APP, the money was still showing PENDING, that no change of the balance in my PAYPAL, coz I thought i may did the wrong way, so I CANCELLED that transaction. And I login in my PC PAYPAL, and found I can actually transfer the money to my bank, so I did that. The next day, my bank got the money I transferred, but the very first direct debit was not back, so I missed that money or that will take longer time to back my bank? cheer?

Also, why the first I send the money to my bank but they direct debit away the money??

thanks a lot.

In Australia.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.